Altinity is a fast-growing database consulting startup based in the UK. We are the leading service provider for ClickHouse – an open-source database system – the cutting-edge technology for managing and analyzing extremely large volumes of data. Our clients range from ambitious startups to large established corporations using ClickHouse for different Big Data analytics use cases.
Are you passionate about ClickHouse, Big Data, Open Source?
Would you like to work for a young fast-growing international company?
We'd be glad to have you!
Contact us at email@example.com
Marketing Manager (B2B)
We are looking for talented B2B Marketing Manager to be a part of a newly formed remote international team targeting clients in Europe and US.
As a Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for many things such as researching and working with our teams to produce high-quality content (blog posts, case studies, webinars, web page copy, etc.), evaluating & measuring different marketing channels and understanding analytics behind conversion funnels.
You will build and execute marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness, leads and ultimately revenue. In general, you will have to be able to wear many marketing ‘hats’ as we’re a rapidly growing startup. New ideas are always welcome at Altinity so you get to execute your own ideas here.
As we grow you will help to build and manage marketing team.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Working with other teams to create and publish web content; Implement an inbound lead generation and nurture programme
- Plan and execute B2B marketing campaigns driving measurable results; Measure, track and monitor campaign performance and sales funnel to adjust campaign as needed to drive conversions and achieve goals
- Collaborate with Sales and other teams to ensure a programme of compelling content (eg. a full deck of sales collateral and web content etc.) is regularly released to improve awareness and assist in lead generation
What does it take to be successful in this role:
- Prior experience in a B2B marketing position, experience implementing and executing successful inbound marketing campaigns (driving measurable results)
- Excellent writing and copywriting skills (written & oral English)
- Attitude of a hands-on expert who gets things done; ambitious ideas of how we can do things better
- Ability to work across functions and collaborate with different teams to drive overall company goals
- A self-starter with excellent project management and communication skills
- Experience with CMS and Marketing Automation tools
- Prior experience of working remotely, with remote distributed teams
What we offer
- The role is full time in a flexible, results driven environment
- Freedom to work remotely from wherever you are
- Dynamic, fast moving, rapidly growing environment, where we value creativity and innovation, technical excellence and responsibility/ownership
- Travel (event visits and team meetings worldwide)
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience
Please send your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org